| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cocobeach in April is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in April is pretty drenched. A hearty 290.7mm (11.4in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Cocobeach April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cocobeach, Gabon
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cocobeach: